Letting Only Service• Rental Valuation & Inspection
• Advice to landlords on furnishings, health and safety issues and any maintenance recommendations.
• Advertising & Marketing your property on the UK's leading property portals We accompany all viewings wherever possible
• Extensive referencing of tenants who wish to rent your property, carried out by 3rd party and includes, financial assessment, previous property history and a credit check.
• Preparation of the tenancy agreement/s.
• Arrangement of Inventory and ‘Check in’ if requested
• Collection of initial rent and deposit.
• Setting up standing order mandate for future rent subject to tenancy commencing.
Full Management• Rent collection.
The complete service includes (all the above) plus:
• Producing and maintaining statement of accounts.
• Arranging maintenance.
• Dealing with day to day tenant problems that may arise.
• Transfer of utility accounts, electric, gas, council tax and water.
• Closing inspection and check out at end of tenancy.
• Organising return of deposit subject to the property being returned in a satisfactory condition.
• Look to find suitable new tenants prior to expiry of the existing tenancy.
When you choose John Alan to manage your property, you can be sure that we will look after it as if it was our own. We will always strive to minimise expenditure, but at the same time, ensure your property is properly maintained and that your tenants are kept happy.
We will work alongside you wherever possible in order to discuss what repairs are absolutely necessary and what works makes commercial sense to ensure the smooth running of the Tenancy. After all, we want the same thing, namely that you retain your property (and us!) as an investment for the long-term, whilst maximising its return.
Tenant Introduction: One Month’s Rent
Rent Collection: 9.5% PCM
Fully Managed: 12% PCM
All tenant deposits are registered with mydeposits.co.uk
John Alan are full members of The Property Ombudsman in both sales and rentals.